Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

UPDATE! Petsmart Has Corrected It's Error! I Feel Vindicated!!! BOYCOTT Petsmart!

Yesterday I received a call from the District Manager James of Petsmart. He was calling to tell me that they had changed the sales tax back to 8.0% because they are indeed NOT located in the City of Sacramento; as I had told that rude ass bitch Michelle on April 5th. He also gave me a lame ass apology, too. So it took them 11 days to comply with the law. I wonder how many thousands of transactions they had in those 15 days between the 2 stores that were affected? I didn't ask, but I think I will call him back and ask him. It doesn't really matter. I am so done with Petsmart it aint even funny. I honestly think they made a mistake, however, that RUDE ass bitch Michelle just compounded it with her nasty attitude. James told me they did some retraining with her, but I dont think that is enough. I think she should be demoted or fired. You dont talk to a customer the way she talked to me. So they can suck shit out of my ass with a crackhead straw. I will NOT be shopping there any time soon. Maybe never! A few years ago, a clerk at Safeway withheld a bag of my groceries, because she was mad that I had more than 15 items in her line. So I had to make a second trip there and that time they didn't give me a gift card for my trouble. And how I knew she did it on purpose was when I went back to the store, I went to her line and I asked her if I left a bag at her register and I pulled out my receipt and she says, "you had all of those things at my line?" I was like, what the fuck? I had less than 15 items but I had multiples of individual items. I had like 3 sodas, 2 cereals, 3 pks of hamburger,. etc. So it's been about 3 years and I have not been back since. And I wont be going back there. You will respect me as a customer or I will shop elsewhere. PERIOD! So Please people DO NOT SHOP AT PETSMART! They are liars, rude ass bitches and I bet they are not going to tell their customers that they are owed a refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment