Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tina Simpson(Mother of Jessica and Ashlee) Wanted to Shoot Her Husband And Then Commit Suicide After She Found Pics of Hubby's Boytoy!

WOW! This is shocking news! Tina Simpson, mother of Jessica and Ashlee Simpson wanted to kill her husband and then commit suicide after she found pics of her hubbys' 20 something boytoy that were taken in their marital home. No word on where exactly in the house the pics were taken, but I'm guessing some were in the master bedroom. Other wise, why would she get so pissed off if they were taken in the living room or kitchen or family room. I'd be like big whoop! Who cares, but to see this pretty and young man lying on my marital bed that I share with my husband or luxuriating in the master bathtub. I'd be like I'm gonna kill that little bitch. Tina went so far as to form a plan and even wrote a suicide note. Which hubby Joe found later ans turned over to his lawyer to use in the divorce. He doesn't think Tina is entitled to any thing from the marriage. Well I doubt that that is going to fly in divorce court. Especially if she can prove he cheated first. Divorce is never pretty but I think this one is going to get really nasty. No woman wants to lose her man to another man, let alone a pretty young man. That's just the icing on the cake. hahahaha Well Tina, you never had a chance. I always knew something was off about your man, Joe. You never should have married him. I say good riddance to bad rubbish and now you go out and get you a 25yr old too gurl. The best revenge is living well. hahahahaha Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment