Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

Fashion Designer Lily Pulitzer Dead at 81

Fashion Designer Lily Pulitzer dead at 81 of an undisclosed cause. If you are like me, you are asking well who the hell is Lily Pulitzer? Apparently she is some socialite who back in the 1950s started selling some sleeveless dresses that she had her seamstress make for her out of bright colors in her juice stand. Her husband at the time was some wealthy guy who owned a bunch of orange groves. And she was a messy drinker and kept staining her clothes with the juice she sold. hahahaha Girl I feel ya. I am a messy eater and my dog loves to snack off of me. hahahaha So anyway apparently her dresses were a big hit over there in Miami and last year her boutiques posted a total yearly earnings of $29.1 million. I've never heard of her or her line so it must be specific to Miami. hahahaha Well, sorry you are dead but you were 81, and that's OLD. hahahaha Rest in Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment