Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 1 Was Hell of Good!

Well the ladies of Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion was very lively today. Lots of accusations and snipes and quips. One of my favorite lines was made by Kenya Moore; "Dont come for me unless I send for you!" Late on she threatened to knock Phaedra's teeth out of her mouth even though Phaedra is 8 months pregnant now. hahahaha That's not good. So if you haven't guessed the animosity that Kenya and Phaedra have for each other has grown as the season has gone on. Kenya claims that her video is #8 on Amazon.com and Phaedra claims hers is in the top 10 also on Amazon. But that's not what I heard. According to Wendy Williams about 2 weeks ago, Kenya's video was #7 and Phaedra's was only #15. Oh well time will tell who is telling the truth I'm gonna check Amazon later and let you know. hahahaha Next week on Part 2 of the Reunion they are bringing that ugly fat assed bitch Kim Zolciak on. And I dont know why? She only appeared on 1 or 2 episodes this season. Personally I think they want to start some drama between Kandi and Kim because Kandi is suing Kim over Tardy for the Party. Kandi is finally trying to get her just due on the royalties.I never liked Kim, I think she is a racist. And she cant sing! So I really dont like her for torturing me! hahahahaha

Now let's talk fashions. Nene was wearing this draped blue gown with gold tone metal works on the shoulders and the bustline. She looked amazing. Kenya had on a yellow gown with illusion around the neck and shoulders very nice. I think yellow is her favorite color. hahahaha Now both Phaedra and Cynthia wore long black jersey dresses. Cynthia's had a big slit down the front so that her tah tahs were hanging out. Phaedra's was more conservative with a diagonal cutout from left arm pit to right shoulder. Newcomer Porsha also wore black, it was a little black underskirt with a giant chiffon one shouldered dress over that which was completely see through and it also had some flower appliques across her breasts to hide her lady parts. hahahahaha Very over the top kind of gown with a funny looking up do. She had all of this hair piled in  to a lopsided bun but her edges are really thin. Now I'm thinking all of that thick hair she's been sporting all season came from India and not her parents. hahahahaha I loved the silhouette but I think the bodice was too slutty. And finally Kandi was wearing a white one shoulder grecian gown and her hair is now red. Very nice. Loved her look.

I cant wait to see parts 2 and 3 because Nene and Phaedra get into it and I think Kim and Kandi have a go too. hahahaha Drama Drama Drama! Yeah! I'll be watching, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment