Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Chris Brown Is Still A LOSER!

Will someone please tell me why Chris Brown was on the Today Show boo hooing about losing everything? What a crock of shit! He is still driving around in his sports cars, he still has his freedom, and recording music and he's back dating Rhianna. So please, please tell me what did he lose? Yes his cd sales are down and people still call him a woman beater, but it looks to me like nothing has changed. Maybe you shouldn't have beat the shit out of Rhianna that day way back 2009 and then you wouldn't be in this situation. I was really happy to read all of the negative comments on that website where the article was about this interview on the Today Show. YEAH! I am not alone. hahahahaha I believe in second chances. But only when they are warranted. And I still think that they are NOT warranted when it comes to Chris Brown. He is still an arrogant little asshole with anger issues!!! Get some HELP and stop acting out and maybe you will earn the respect and love of the public once again. You bitch ass little asshole!

No comments:

Post a Comment