Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

Regis Was FORCED Out of Live With Regis and Kelly

Oh man! I forgot to tell you this story. It just makes me mad when I think about it. Regis didn't retire from Live with Regis and Kelly. He was FORCED out of his own show. That was HIS show for like what 30yrs? 40yrs?! Gelman, the producer wanted to go with a younger demographic. He already had Kelly but he needed a nice young male to round out the morning banter. Now I have nothing against Michael Strahan. I like him and not because he is former pro football player. I like him because he is very easy on the eyes, and seems to be a very nice guy. And it wasn't his fault at all, they auditioned several guys before picking him to take the spot permanently. So Michael is completely innocent. I blame Gelman and the Network. Regis made you guys all of that money for all of those years and then when he gets a little long in the tooth you give him the big heave ho! That is just so wrong on so many levels. This all came to light because Regis is going to be hosting a new show. I forget what it is, I think it's a new game show or something. So people were like, but why did you retire if you now a few weeks later you are going back to work. And he was like well this is the what really happened. WOW! You just never know, right? Well good luck with your new project Regis. Keep stacking that paper, eventhough you are already filthy rich now. hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment