Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

US Government Files Suit Against Lance Armstrong

I am very pleased to announce that the US Government has filed papers to sue disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong. He and his teammates on Tailwind Sports accepted $40 million dollars as compensation for years 1998 to 2004. Lance's cut was $17.9 million. No wonder the postal service is hurting for money. Wasting all that money on that effing cheater! As you know Lance has admitted to doping to Oprah Winfrey on a special interview show she did back in January 2013. Lance was subsequently stripped of all 7 Tour De France Medals and banned for life from competing in any organized sports. Lance seems to think that his banning was too harsh. Awww, really? Well, I dont agree. I think it is very appropriate. And I hope the US Governments gets treble damages against you. You lied and you cheated and you were very grandiloquent in your response to any one who would accuse you of doping. For that alone, you should have been banned for life. I hate holier than thou types who can look you in the face and lie to you. I really wish you could do some jail time. I think losing your freedom in this case is warranted also. I hope you lose all of your houses, your cars, every single dime you have in the bank, etc etc. You dont deserve to have anything left after what you did. You are guilty of defrauding the US Government and all of your other sponsors and you should pay back every red dime they gave you and then some. You scumbag!

No comments:

Post a Comment