Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

A Russian Beaver Kills Man In Bizzare Attack!

Okay, so you might think I am pulling your leg with this one, but I assure I am not. But yesterday in Belarus Russia, a beaver, yes the kind that makes dams in lakes and gnaws down trees attacked and killed a man who was trying to take it's picture. So the man wasn't even annoying it, but I guess it wasn't in the mood for an impromptu photo shoot. hahahaha Sorry, I shouldn't make jokes, this is really serious. The man was not identified at all. The way the beaver killed him was it bite through his femoral artery and the man's friends were unable to stop the bleeding so he died of Exsanguination. So sad. I wonder why his friends did not know how to apply a turnaquit? or a pressure bandage? This is type of attack is not completely unheard of, but usually it is done by rabid beavers. This yahoo article listed a few other attacks by rabid beavers on the East Coast of the United States. I just think it is a good idea not to mess with wild animals. You just never know what they are going to do. Therefore, you should always keep a safe distance. Poor guy, rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment