Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2014

ABC Confirms that Rosie O'Donnell Wil Rejoin the Cast of the View in Sept

Oh HELL NO! This is the very reason why I stopped watching it the last time. Fucking Rosie O'Devil aka Rosie O'Donnell is going to be on the View full time again, damnit!!! Rosie is rude ass nasty foul mouthed bitch and she is anti military! How in the hell can you live in the USA and be anti military?!?! The military fight for our right to be free and be assholes!!! if that is how you chose to live. I LOVE the military and I support them every way I can. And I served my time in the military. I cant stand republicans, but when I was in the military, I served to protect them too. That's what the military does, it serves to protect every American and ensure that every American lives free how ever the hell he/she chooses to live. So they serve so that Rosie can be a carpet munching nasty ass bitch!!! And as long as she is on the View, I WILL NOT WATCH IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment