Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

Did You Know that Many Fast Food Restaurants in The USA Use Meat Supplied by a Chinese Company?

Okay, this is very shocking! And I am PISSED OFF!!! Did you know that a lot of fast food restaurants, like Papa John's, Burger King, McDonalds, Walmart, Subway, Starbucks and KFC purchased meat products from a Chinese Company called OSI? What the hell is wrong with US companies? The price really cannot be cheaper in China is it? Well here is what pissed me off. OSI has been SHUTDOWN by the Chinese Government for mixing fresh meat with expired meat products! YUCK! They could have killed so many people doing that shit!!! Or just made people extremely ill. Damn, makes me not want to go to Mickey D's anymore for the chicken nuggets! LOL

Retail giant Walmart of the United States said early this year that it would tighten inspections of its suppliers in China after it was forced to recall donkey meat products that had been found to contain fox. Okay, who in the hell in the USA is eating DONKEY meat? Hello? No ONE that I know!!!! No One that I've EVER even heard of!!! EWWWWW!!!! 

Last year, China detained hundreds of people for food safety crimes, including selling rat and fox meat disguised as beef and mutton, following a three-month crackdown, police said. Okay who is eating rat or fox and thinking it is beef or mutton? Come on now! Now, I've never had rat or fox but I have had a lot of beef and so I know what it tastes like and smells like when it is cooking. So, if I were cooking some meat that was supposed to beef and it smelled like garbage, then I'm pretty sure it is rat! and I'm gonna return it to the store! hahahahaha Good Lord!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment