Search This Blog

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Diana Ross Wants to Sing a 30 min Set For Son Evan's Wedding....Right or Ratchet?

Singer Diana Ross wants to sing a 30 min set for her son Evan's wedding when he marries fledgling singer Ashely Simpson later this year. Wendy Williams thinks this is a ratchet idea and that Diana should only do 1 song. Are you kidding me! I think it's all the way right and that Diana should do at least 1hr or a full 90 min  concert. Evan is so lucky, everyone else has to pay to get such a huge talent to sing at their wedding and here his mom wants to do it for free and a medley of her hits. Can I be a guest? PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Diana is also planning the wedding. I think that should be the bride's job, but this is the 2nd wedding for Ashley, so maybe her dad doesn't want to kick in anything for this one. I give the marriage 2-3 yrs anyway. This is just such an unlikely match. LOL I think Evan is gay anyway! Have you seen him? His eye brows are arched for Jesus! LOL Gurl puhlease!. hahahaha Well, good luck Evan and Ashley. You're gonna need it. hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment