Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

Dumb Ass Illinois Woman Arrested After Posting Selfie Wearing Stolen Dress

I bet this dumb ass bitch doesn't love this dress any more. LOL A West Frankfort Ill, woman, Danielle Sexton, was arrested after she posted a selfie wearing a very distinctive multicolored Leopard print dress she shoplifted from Morties. Morties had posted a description of a woman they believed had shoplifted several items from their store to the son's, Kert Williams Facebook page,  Well people on line started pointing Kert towards Danielle's Instagram profile pic that she had just uploaded. The stupid bitch was wearing the stolen dress and she had posted a caption, "I love my new dress".Kert alerted the police and they went out and arrested Danielle.  Hey Danielle, don't post pictures of yourself online wearing stolen merchandise. I cannot believe that I have to point that out to you!!! You are one dumbass bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment