Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2014

RHOA: Kandi's Wedding Finale!

Yeah! We finally got to see Kandi Burris walk down the aisle when she wed fellow midget Todd Tucker. We also got to see all of the rest of the bullshit her mama put her through over Todd and his family. What concerns me the most is that one of the clauses that Todd got Kandi to remove from the Prenup was in my opinion the MOST important one. That if Kandi dies during the marriage Todd will inherit from her estate. Gurl, I hope and pray to GOD, I am wrong, but he could be planning on killing you during the marriage. I'm not saying this is definitely his plan, but don't you find it strange that he wanted you to remove this clause? So many people both male and female are marrying people just to kill them and collect from an insurance policy that they've taken out on the spouse. Don't you watch Who the Bleep Did I Marry? or Happily Never After on the ID channel?? Gurl!!! I am really worried for you. I really like Kandi, she got it going on, but I think she let love blind her in this respect.
So the wedding itself was really nice. There was a raised platform in the center of the room, covered in white fabric with candles around the perimeter except for the designated entrance. The entire room was draped in white and candles and flowers and giant ostrich plums strategically placed around the room. Then there was a Y aisle leading to the back where a groomsman and a bridesmaid would enter on the arms to the Y converge at the part where the arms meet the stalk of the Y and then walk to the center pedestal together. Then both of their daughters came out as the flower girls. Riley is 11 yrs old and is Kandi's daughter and then Todd's daughter, who is 17 and I'm sorry but I forget her name. They looked nice in short white dresses and heels. Then some dancers were holding giant white ostrich fans blocking the view of Kandi who wore that hideous illusion dress that Reco made for Kandi. 13 foot Ostrich train!!! Really? What made the dress really ugly to me, is that the nude under fabric was not dark enough. Kandi is really dark chocolate and that milk chocolate brown. And I don't know who started this trend but I HATE IT!!! Why did she put her Bridesmaids in white dresses? That is just SO WRONG!!! Nene did it and I didn't like then either. What's the purpose of picking colors if you are going to dress your bridesmaids in white?
Kandi and Todd kept to the basic traditions that happen at a wedding, you know first dance with the newly married couple , bouquet toss, garter toss, cutting of the cake etc. All couples think they throw the BEST party and Kandi and Todd are no different. It looked like people had fun, but since I didn't get to eat the food, so I don't know how good it was! LOL
Mama Joyce fucked up a lot of the wedding pictures because she was scowling and not smiling and looking pissed in a lot of the pics. Stupid ass bitch! Kandi put up with a lot of BS from her mother, but I would have told her mother either you smile and get with the program here or just take your ass home! hahahahaha
Well, I really hope things work out for the happy couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment