Search This Blog

Thursday, July 3, 2014

China Holds Annual Dog Meat Festial Every Summer Soltice

OMG! I cannot believe this. This is just so disgusting I need to pop a pill just to write about it. Did you know that China holds a Dog Meat Festival every summer solstice? They like to catch the stray dogs and kill them and eat them, sometimes killing up to 10,000 in one festival!!! I am the proud papa of a pure bred Chihuahua and I could never eat her.And I would NEVER allow anyone else to eat her either. I used to have this friend named Richard. And he used to live on the Islands of Palauu in the south Pacific. And one day, he was showing me a photo album with pictures from when he lived in Palauu. And there was one picture of this gorgeous yellow Lab. And I go, "oh wow, look at that gorgeous yellow Lab!" And he pops up and says, " oh yes, what was his name? I cant remember, but what I do remember is he sure did taste good." I was floored! And I got angry. I said, "you are kidding me right? Please tell me that you did not eat your dog?" And he said, "yeap, we sure did.". So I left his apt. And I didn't talk to him for several months, maybe as many as 6 months. That was such a betrayal! That dog loved him and his family and they ate it. It wasn't a turkey or a chicken. Like on this reality show called Alaska the Last Frontier. On one episode, Atz Lee and his wife kill the 2 turkeys they were raising, they had named them Christmas and Thanksgiving! LOL And so when they got up to about 20lbs each, they were like that's a good size and so they killed, plucked and froze them. Which is fine because a turkey is not a real pet. They were bought to be food and that was their purpose in life. But a dog is not traditionally bought to be food, at least not in the USA. So whenever I hear about people eating dogs, I get queasy and I get mad. Who knew that China could be so cruel!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment