Search This Blog

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Ellen DeGenerese and Portia de Rossi Marriage NOT So Lovey Dovey Afterall.

Child we have been scammed and bamboozled!!! Every time we see Portia de Rossi and Ellen DeGenerese together, they are holding hands and acting all lovey dovey. Well that is a LIE! I am so pissed!!! According to a Yahoo article Portia just did 30 secret days in rehab facility just to get away from Ellen after a particularly NASTY fight. According to a secret squirrel who is very close to the couple, they fight like cats and dogs often. Ellen is very insecure and controlling and so the marriage is full of "lies, jealousy and fighting". Also according to this secret squirrel source, the couple started getting into "vicious shouting matches" and lobbing "cruel , soul crushing put downs". Awww that is just so sad. It really makes me want to cry. Personally, I am not that guy. When I am in a relationship with someone, I believe that love is not supposed to hurt. So if you are deliberately saying and doing mean and cruel things to me. then I am gonna fall out of love with you very quickly. And if you say the wrong thing to me, I'm gonna fuck you up!!! I was bullied as a kid and I couldn't really beat up my entire school, so I promised myself that when I became an adult, I would not allow people to treat me that way. Especially someone who professes to love me. So you get one with me. The first time it happens I'm gonna remind you that I told you that that is not how I roll and so the next time you go off on me with your tongue, I'm gonna go off on you with my fists. And I promise you, it will only take one ass whipping for you to not forget and do that again. I had a white roommate one time back when I lived in SF. He was a drunk. And one day he came by my job when I was working at the Castro Muni Station at night. So I told him you have to go, but you don't have to go home and that my supervisor was due to come by any minute. And I didn't want to get in trouble for having a "guest" at my job site. Well, Robert, that was his name was drunk and feeling his oats. So he tells me no, he can hang out on public property all he wants. So I grabbed him through the metal gate and I told him through clenched teeth that if he got me fired I would kick him out and he could never get any more dick from me again. And he yells "let go of me nigger!" So I tried to pull his bony ass through the bars. I slammed him into them 3 times b4 he broke free and ran off. My supervisor came about 10 mins later. When I got home, Robert was there in the bathroom and I dove on him. I broke 2 ribs and gave him a black eye. He never called me that word again. And I put him out. I don't advocate violence, but sometimes that all people understand. I bet if Portia dotted Ellen's eye once she would get the message not to berate and belittle her again.The secret squirrel source says that Portia and Ellen have been tossing around the D word (divorce), and that they tried couples therapy but it didn't work. Portia, you are way too pretty to be in such a God awful marriage!!! It's not worth it!!! Leave that bitch! And Ellen, stop abusing the one person you took an oath to love and cherish!!! LOVE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HURT!!!! And if it does, IT IS NOT LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck Portia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment