Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2014

Apollo Nida Doesn't Think His Wife RHOA Castmember Phaedra Parks is Going to Stay Married To Him When He Goes to Prison for 8yrs...Pssst! I wouldn't!

Honey child are you serious? Your dumb ass just got sentenced to 8 long years of PRISON. Not J A I L but P R I S O N!!!!! FOOOL!!! So Apollo was giving an interview to Atlanta's B100 Radio Station and he was asked if he thought his marriage would survive his prison stint? "I doubt it," he responded simply. HAH! So now you get smart! LOL He went on to say, "I mean, my wife didn't even f--king show up for my sentencing," he said. "I'm still salty about that." DUH!!! Sounds to me like she is telling you in no uncertain terms that she is ready to divorce your lying stealing dumb ass!!! Hey did you know that Georgia has a law that says if your spouse get sentenced to 2 or more years, you can get an automatic divorce from him or her. Phaedra are you reading this gurl? Kick this Zero to the curb and get you a fine ass HERO!!! I think Walter is still available? LOL Oh snap, that was a read! (Walter is th is tow truck driver who used to try and holler at Kandi years ago and most recently was "dating" /hanging out with resident RHOA crazy ass bitch Kenya Moore.) Good luck Phaedra, you are going to need it gurl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment