Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Whitney Houston's Daughter, Bobbi Kristina is a Drugged Out Foul Mouthed BIATCH!!!

Okay, I don't like to call women bitches and hos however, I am going to make an exception with Whitney Houstons' daughter, Bobbi Kristina. I was reading an article on Yahoo News about how someone posted a picture of Bobbi Kristina hitting a bong with a very long and rambling caption. The caption reads, "This picture may be inappropriate but I want to make a connection with you all. Don't worry this picture isn't recent just hear me out. Do you know what I feel? I feel strange I can't feel any pain anymore. I don't take any drugs as of recently. Things just happened. But then there is some situation that force me to do things and the impact I’ll feel pain. I did and I do. I was hurt.People kinda expect more from me. But I can't. I have lost my sense. It just happened. Then here we go again I'm in the same pain. I'm hurt. I'm trying to. I really do. But I know that I'm hurt and in pain but I can feel it but I don’t know what it is. What do I really do? God, Help me ignore and rebuke what these demons are saying, in Jesus Name. Amen." Hello! Drugs are BAD, Pot makes you stupid and slow!!! 

What really makes me mad is that Bobbi Kristina posted a very nasty message aimed at Angela Basset, the message reads, "Ha MsAng 'bassketcase' has such a damn nerve my lord, at least the world doesn't mistake me for the wrong sex…she has some #XtraEquipment" and she went on with "When I win my first Grammy or Oscar, *Shrugs* hmm whichever comes 1st, I'll be sure 2shout URname out b*tch! Hah UrTestResults = Male. Lmao." Wow, what Oscar or Grammy You delusional drugged out biatch!?!?!?! You claim you can sing, but we've never heard anything from you. So I say put up or shut up!!! I bet you cant act your way out of a paper bag. But only if you land a gig can you prove me wrong "Cinderfella". You got some nerve calling Angela Bassett a man, Bobbi Kristina, you look just like your daddy in drag. And not in a good way! Ohhhhh SNAP! You tranny looking bitch. What Bobbi Kristina needs to do is to hire Dr Phil to help get her mind right. And to get her back down to earth with the rest of us. You fucking crack whore!

No comments:

Post a Comment