Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2014

Legendary Singer Aretha Franklin Disrespected At Johnny Rockets Near Niagra Falls

Oh this is some BULLSHIT!!! I am mad and might fly to Niagra Falls and handle this asshole myself!!! Legendary Singer Aretha Franklin was in a Johnny Rockets fast food place after performing a show nearby. Well Miss Franklin, purchased a burger to go and then proceeded to sit down inside the restaurant and eat her burger. Well a rude asshole working the counter yells at her and tells her she has to leave because she bought her food to go. WTF! How many times have you or I purchased food to go but then decided to eat it at the restaurant. It's just easier for me to hold the bag than one of those awkward trays. I am always afraid I will drop my food onto the nasty floor. Well Miss Franklin released a statement which read in part that the food service worker "very rude, unprofessional and nasty.". And here many of the fast food workers are demanding a living wage of $15.00/hour. I don't think they deserve that if that is how they are going to treat paying customers. Who cares if she ate her burger inside or outside of the restaurant? I rarely go to Johnny Rockets because they are a bit pricey and their burgers are just average. Nothing special. Hey Miss Franklin, next time just go to Mickey D's and call it a day. Okay? hahahaha FUCK Johnny Rockets!!! According to the Yahoo Article, nothing has happened to the rude employee but the franchise owner is very apologetic. Nah, fuck that. That server needs to be fired. If you are rude to a regular customer that is grounds for termination but to be rude to the Queen of Soul! I say hang that bitch from the nearest tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment