Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Are JayZ and Beyonce OVER? According to The NY Post!!!

Wow, this is one of the most outrageous pieces of fiction I have ever heard about. According to the Daily Beast website, the NY Post has printed an enormous piece of fiction on the state of JayZ and Beyonce's marriage. They have tons of quotes from "unnamed sources" and also an Uncle of Beyonces'. According to the NY Post, JayZ and Beyonce have marriage counselors traveling with them on their tour. The On the Run tour that the couple is currently on. Also, according to the NY Post, this marriage was never about love. It was a business arrangement. Another claim is that the infamous night of the Mett Gala, when Solange attacked JayZ in the elevator, it was because of Rhianna not Rachel Roy the designer. JayZ wanted to meet his protege Rhianna at his 40 40 club after the Met Gala and Solange wasn't having it and she accused JayZ of banging Rhianna. Ummmm, excuse me, but isn't that common knowledge? I thought every one already knew that JayZ banged Rhianna?!! I think I am the only male in the USA who hasn't banged Rhianna. And I don't plan on it either. Sorry NO FISH FOR ME! hahahahaha Oh well, I think that is one secret, the REAL reason why Solange attacked JayZ is one that the 3 of them will take to their graves. Or wont be told until after the couple divorces and 20yrs goes by and someone writes a tell all book about them. I wonder if this "unnamed source" was paid or not paid for all of this inside information? Is he/she an employee? A relative? Who the hell are you? Stop hiding and step forward. 'Cause I dont believe you. The only thing I believe in that NY Post article is that JayZ is controlling! Everything else doesn't read true to me. Sorry. But its my job to report it, so here it is. LOL Oh yes, another claim in the article is that JayZ and Beyonce don't spend any time together except for when they are on stage. Well, I know that's a lie because last week Beyonce posted several pics on her Instagram account of JayZ , Blue Ivy and Beyonce together spending family time together. Ooooh Snap! Busted one lie in the article right there. I just cannot believe that the New York Post such a prestigious paper would print so many lies and half truths from an "unnamed source"!!!???? Why? Were you that desparate to sell papers?

No comments:

Post a Comment