Search This Blog

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Blood Sweat and Heels Is a TrainWreck That I Cant Stop Watching!

Oh my gawd! I cannot believe that I am still watching this HOT MESS of a show! Three of these bitches, "the Prouds" (Brie, Demetria, and Geneva aka "Noxzema") make the gurls in that "Mean Girls" movie look like angels!!! Mica gurl, come here and sit down boo. Look gurl, I'm just gonna tell you like it is! "the Prouds" are NOT your friend gurl! I don't know why you are still talking to such negative, judgemental ass bitches? All they do is criticize you and talk smack. What really pisses me off is that Brie is your long time friend that just turned on you like at the drop of a dime! That fake ass cunt. First of all, who names their daughter after some French cheese? You cow! So what has me all mad is that on tonite's episode, Demetrius, oops sorry Demetria you fat nappy headed shim! Got all nice nasty in declining to attend Daisy's book party. Then at Daisy's book party, Noxzema and Brie had the gall to get smart with Mica; almost going to blows between Mica and Noxzema(I'm not going to call her Geneva anymore, the producers put up a side by side pics of Wesley Snipes and Noxzema Jackson and Geneva and I swear they looked like twins!  I am serious as a heart attack!!! hahaahaha) I wanted to jump into the TV and bitch slap Noxzema and Brie both! So Mica, gurl, just don't talk to those bitches. They are NOT your friends! Okay?
We also met Daisy's mother on this episode, she is cute and fun just like Daisy. I see where she gets her exuberance from. Turns out Daisy's mom is a psychoanalyst. Ahhh....no wonder Daisy is so well adjusted. I'm really starting to like her. She seems to be the most normal and well adjusted chick on this show. She is a light in a sea of darkness. hahahaha Oh well, there is a break next week, but the show returns on March 9th with a new episode. I'll be watching, will you? hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment