Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Xfactor USA Has Been Sent to the TV Graveyard in the Sky!

Awww, please say it isn't so folks. But unfortunately it is true. Xfactor USA has been cancelled. What am I going to do if I cannot hear Simon Cowell snapping on someone? hahahaha Dayum! That is so messed up, and yet Fox keeps American Idol on the air. I can't stand American Idol!! Although I hear new judge, Harry Connick Jr is the star of the show! Good job, Harry! And Keith is still HOT to look at it. To bad he is so boring! hahahaha Well, at least I still have The Voice. They dont snap on anyone, like Simon used to do, but that's because most of their contestants can really sing. hahahaha Oh well, Simon is reportedly returning the UK and the judging table at Pop Idol, the British version of American Idol where he got his start at judging. Damn, I wish I could see it here. Bye Simon, I really miss you. Thanks for the ball cap! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment