Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I Was Right, Top Chef Rigged!!! (Spoiler Alert!)

Spoiler Alert!!! I am not surprised by this, I already alerted everyone to this happening in my last Top Chef posting. Nick was in the bottom at least 3 times over the season and I think it was 3 weeks in a row! He should have been sent home so many times. Nick wasn't sent home and you know why he wasn't sent home?  Because the producers had already pegged him the winner so they told the judges to save him each and every time. Also during the Spanish/French episode, Nick had immunity but then he cooked the weakest dish on him team and got Stephanie sent home but she had the strongest dish of their group! It's so unfair! That Nina consistently cooked good food all season and then she loses out to the worst cook on the show! Honestly, how fair is that? It's not fair at all!!! Top Chef SUCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment