Search This Blog

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Woman Breastfeeds Puppy To Save It's Life!

Okay, I kid you not! I saw this story on my local nightly news and I was just taken aback I almost threw up my meatloaf dinner. hahahahaha I forget where this chick lives, but it's somewhere here in the good ole USA. The woman whose name was not given, and she her face was hidden while they interviewed her. But she claims the puppy was the runt of the litter, his mother had been killed, he would not drink the formula. So the woman didn't want to see him die, and she was just hoping the puppy would eat something and live. And her 16 month old baby was no longer consuming her milk from mom but was now on formula. So she just took a chance and gave the tiny puppy one of her tits and it drank her milk just fine. EWWWWWWWWWWW! This is just WRONG on so many levels! First of all if your own child is 16 months old and no longer suckling, why are you still lactating? You OBGYN can give you a pill to stop that! You did know that didn't you? What if your baby stopped drinking the formula and wanted your milk again, are you gonna let your baby and the puppy share your tits now? (Oooops, I just threw up in my mouth, sorry!) Just google woman breastfeeding puppy to see the picture for yourself. hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment