Search This Blog

Sunday, February 23, 2014

CNN Pulls Plug on "Piers Morgan Live"

Yeah! I am so happy to report this news I could jump up and dance a Jig on my dinning room table! hahahaha Piers Morgan, that pom pas, self rigteous asshole is losing his show on CNN due to declining ratings. No, Really? No one is watching him pontificate to us Americans about how things should be. I knew he wouldn't last! Piers took over for Larry King in the prime prime time slot of 9pm. Although, I didn't like Larry, I could still watch some of his interviews because he was so down to earth and likable as dear old great grandfather . hahahaha But Piers is too fucking pom pas for his own good. I hated him on Celebrity Apprentice and I hated him as a judge on America's Got Talent. Now hopefully, he will return to Britain with his tail between his legs and ego severely injured. hahahahaaha I say good riddance to that Euro Trash!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment