Search This Blog

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dancing With the Stars (DWTS) Fires Cohost Brooke Burke-Charvet

DWTS is cleaning house for the new season, season 18, but not all of the changes are good ones. First of all, last week they announced that the orchestra is out and will be replaced by recorded music and a band. What the fuck! The orchestra and singers were really cool! Plus it's a ball room dancing show, you NEED to have an orchestra there!!! And now on Friday, the show fired co-host Brooke Burke-Charvet. Yeah! I never really liked her fake boobs and fake smile. hahahaha I think they should hire a cute guy to replace her! hahahaha I also think they need to fire ALL 3 judges and replace them with some younger judges! Like Simon Cowell would really be good! I love a mean Brit judge. hahahaha Oh well, I sure hope they get a really good cast of celebrities this season too. Oooooh! Simon Cowell would make a good cast member too! See, Simon, I'm trying to get you a job! hahahahaha Not that you need the money, but at least I could see you on TV again. hahahahaha Good bye Brooke, you boring bitch! But tell your cute husband, I said "How you doin' cutie?"hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment