Search This Blog

Monday, February 17, 2014

RHOA Kandi Buruss' Mother Sinks to a New LOW!!! Offers to Pay a Friend To Set Todd UP!

On tonight's episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta, Mama Joyce sunk so low, she makes a snake look as tall as King Kong! Carmen, Kandi's assistant and friend, found out who "the streets" were and called one of the young ladies (and I use that term loosely) to tell her to stop spreading lies. Or as Carmen put it, she called her to tell her "to keep my name out of your mouth , or you're gonna get your ass whipped". Well no sooner had she hung up from talking to this girl, does Mama Joyce call Carmen and threaten to beat Carmen and "drag her down the street like a rag". Mama Joyce told Carmen that she better not lay a hand on the other girl or she would have to deal with Mama Joyce. For a short old hag, Mama Joyce sure got some big ass balls on her. hahahaha So Carmen goes over to Kandi's and plays the message for her. Kandi was really shocked and my mouth fell open. Mama Joyce is crazy! Oh, but the craziness doesn't stop there. Carmen then tells Kandi that Mama Joyce offered a mutual friend of theirs to take Todd out drinking with some ladies and to get some pictures of Todd feeling on the girls so that she could show them to Kandi later. And she would pay dude to do this. Wow, Mama Joyce, you are once crazy old vindictive bitch! How could you do that to your daughter? Don't you love Kandi? I highly doubt it. So Kandi tells Todd and Todd warns Kandi that this might be too much for him. He might have to say, let's just be friends. I don't blame Todd. You can only butt heads so far b4 you say, fuck that, I'm Audi 5000 baby! If Kandi doesn't sit her mother down and lay down the law to her about messing around in her love life. Kandi is NEVER going to find a man that truly loves her for her. No body is going to put up with a mother in law like that!!! So Kandi has agreed to work on herself and I think this a good idea. I think she needs to talk to a shrink and maybe the shrink can help her get over this fear that her mother wont love her if she gets a backbone. When I first came out, my mother and I used to fight like cats and dogs over me being gay. It took 6yrs of me not talking to her for to start accepting me for me. And for her to stop telling me that I was possessed by a demon who liked men. (Rolls eyes!) And in the last 5 yrs of her life, when she saw me in a committed relationship, I think I can honestly say that she really accepted me as a gay man. Kandi, that is part of being an adult. Having the balls to take up for yourself against your family. You do not need your family's approval to love the man that you want to love. Sometimes, I kind of think that Todd might be an opportunist also, but I will say for him. He has a job, he pays bills, and as far as I can see, he treats you with a lot of respect and love. And he even treats your rude ass mother with respect. I don't know a lot of men who would sit there and let her talk all that smack about them right to their face like Todd did. So Todd is winning me over. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment