Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2015

Convicted Former Prison Worker, Joyce Mitchell Breaks Silence in Today Show Interview!!!....Such BULLSHIT!!!!!

"I just got in over my head," Joyce Mitchell told Matt Lauer in a jailhouse interview that aired on NBC's "Today" show Monday. "And I couldn't get out." Awww, poor baby, maybe you shouldn't be messing around with the inmates at the PRISON where you work, you stupid ass bitch! I'm sorry folks but I have no sympathy for this chick! She made her bed now let her lie in it.

Mitchell, 51, was a seamstress at Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora, N.Y., when she befriended convicted murderers Richard Matt, 48, and David Sweat, 34 — ultimately agreeing to be their getaway driver for an early-June prison break.
"I couldn't tell anybody," she said. "I couldn't tell my husband. Couldn't tell my family. I couldn't tell my co-workers. I couldn't tell anybody. There's nobody you can tell."
 
But Mitchell denied having a sexual relationship with either of the inmates.
"It started out as a flirtation thing, but that's all it ever was," Mitchell said about her relationship with Matt. "There was never any love between myself and Mr. Matt."

 "There was never any actual sexual intercourse," she continued. "Mr. Matt had grabbed me a couple of times and kissed me. And then there was one point where he wanted me to perform oral sex on him. And I said no. And when I said no, he grabbed my head and pushed me down." Oh really? And then what happened? He just let you go because he was such a nice upstanding young man? BULLSHIT! You know you sucked his cock and did a whole lot more you lonely desperate prison slut. Why didn't you just buy a dildo like most other women? Were you too lazy to do it to yourself? I mean honestly, if you weren't having sex with these men, then how much did you promise to pay them to kill your husband or were they gonna do it for free? I am just not buying your story, you lying sack of shit!!!!

"I deserve to be punished," she said. "But, you know, people need to know that I was only trying to save my family." Now that's the first honest thing she said during the entire interview. I sure hope the judge was watching and didn't buy into her lies. She only did this so that she could garner some sympathy from the public and maybe the judge who is yet to sentence her. She is facing a meager 7 yrs for her crimes which she has already pleaded guilty to. I think she should be facing a lot more time. And why wasn't she charged in the death of inmate Richard Matt or with conspiracy to commit murder for them planning to kill her husband. Her husband is a joke too, he is actually sticking by this bitch. If my spouse planned to kill me with 2 convicted murderers, at the very least the marriage would be over. I might be going to prison because if I find you planned to have me killed, I might just kill you. That's the NORMAL response to this situation. What's going on here is bizarre!!! Wouldn't you be afraid to sleep with someone who planned to kill you? Maybe they will kill you in your sleep, themselves. Or maybe they have another killer waiting to sneak in in the middle of the night to kill you? If at first you don't succeed try try again! Right?!?! I'm just saying.

First interview: Former prison seamstress Joyce Mitchell sat down for an interview with Matt Lauer in Clinton County Jail where she is awaiting sentencing

No comments:

Post a Comment