Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2015

Former New York Prison Worker, Joyce Mitchell Sentenced Today!!!....Not Enough Time!!!!




Embedded image permalink


Dayum! This is some bull shit!!! Former Prison worker, Joyce Mitchell was sentenced today to an indeterminate amount of time of 2 1/3 yrs to 7 years for the felony, first-degree promoting prison contraband and the misdemeanor of fourth-degree criminal facilitation she got 1 yr concurrent. She will be fined $5,000.00 and $1,000.00 respectively.  That's bullshit! Not enough time and then the sentence should not be concurrent but consecutive. Joyce was all apologetic, she made the following statements;"If I could take it all back I would. I can't begin to explain how sorry I am for all this,"  Really bitch? I think she's only sorry she chickened out and got caught. (As you may or may not know, Mitchell helped 2 convicted murderers Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from the prison in Danemora, NY.)

Officials confirm gang-related fights at Clinton Correctional Facility
Convicted murderes Richard Matt and David Sweat's mug shots.

Prosecutors are also seeking restitution to the Prison to repair the cell walls for the damage that was done by the prisoners to escape. That amount is $120,000.00 dollars. I think she should also pay for all of those state troopers and other police personnel that was searching for the escapees. I am sure that will be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars also. 

Mitchel, 51, wiped away tears in court today before the sentencing was announced.
"Please allow me to start by saying how sorry I am. How much remorse I have," Mitchell said through tears.
"I am 51 years old. And this is by far the worst mistake I have ever made in my life. I live with regret every day and will for the rest of my life," Mitchell said.
Mitchell said she is seeking mental help and counseling. She said she acknowledges her actions and is still trying to understand why she made the choices she did. I know exactly why she did it. She is an ugly fat cow and these 2 hot men were giving her ugly ass the time of day and slipping her some hot prison cock! Mitchell claimed in her Interview with Matt Lauer that Richard Matt forced her to blow him, but she loved it and probably did it on a daily basis. I am not buying that he forced her to do it. Maybe he forced her the first time, because she was playing hard to get. But every time after that, I am 100% sure she was ready willing and able!!! Otherwise, she would have gone to the Warden and turned him in. Right! Such a fucking liar!!!!
Mitchell who worked in the tailor shop at Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora, New York, was jailed shortly after prisoners Richard Matt and David Sweat escaped in June. She allegedly provided tools to Matt before the escape, authorities said, by concealing them in hamburger meat.
After a three-week manhunt for the prisoners in June, Matt was shot and killed by authorities near the town of Elephant's Head in upstate New York.
Sweat was later shot and apprehended by authorities near the town of Constable in upstate New York.
Anyway, I am just so happy that she is gonna do time in the first place. She should not be rewarded for what she did and many times, people dont pay for their crimes. So at least she is gonna pay for some of her crimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment