Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Singer Usher Elopes With Fiance and Honeymoons In Havana Cuba! Wow!

Usher and Grace Miguel (Getty Images)


Wow, singer and former Voice coach Usher, secretly elopes with fiance Grace Miguel and then honeymoons in Havana Cuba for the Labor Day Holiday. Wow, who does that. hahahaha Apparently, they had planned on getting married in Atlanta with 100 guests in attendance, but then all of a sudden they decided to elope instead. Hmmmm, I wonder why? Maybe there is a bun in the oven eh? I don't know, but I'm just saying. This is the 2nd marriage for Usher.

 In one Instagram photo posted by Miguel, Usher’s new gold wedding band is on clear display. Usher and Miguel, who is also the R&B star's manager, have been together since 2009 and got engaged in January.
 "I have an incredible partner and manager," he gushed to Billboard in October 2014. "She has helped me through some of the hardest times in my life and my career. She’s someone who’s been able to support and understand all of who I am. Not just as a dancer or as a performer or as a singer, but as a humanitarian and a business man and as a person."
Now that Grace and Usher are married, I wonder if he is still required to pay her her 15%? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment