Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

McDonald's Introduces New Chicken Sandwich!


 

 
McDonald's introduces new chicken sandwich, but it's not a chicken cutlet. What's new is that it is ground chicken both white and dark meat together along with some spices, like garlic and onion powders, MMMMMM. That sounds delicious. And McDonald's has the BEST fries so I think I'm headed to my local Mickey D's to test this out. hahahaha It's about time McDonald's is finally being innovative instead of stupid. I remember when they came out with the wrap sandwiches, ewww. That was such a letdown! A cold uncooked flour tortilla piled with too much lettuce and not enough sauce and flavorful fixings. I was one and done. hahahaha I had to buy a 2nd drink because I was gagging on that dry ass sami. hahahaha Hopefully, that wont be the case with this new chicken burger oh! And you can have it 2 ways, with uncooked onions or with grilled onions and a ranch sauce or a tangy sauce. I think I'm gonna have the grilled onions and the tangy sauce. yum yum! I'll let you know how it tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment