Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Federal Judge Jails Kentucky Clerk Who Refuses To Issue Marriage Licenses

US District Judge David Bunning held County Clerk Kim Davis in contempt of court and jailed her. He stated,"Oaths mean things,"and instructed County Clerk Kim Davis that she will be jailed until she agrees to issue marriage licenses to LGBT couples. YEAH!!! Finally!!! Those poor people who she turned down are finally getting some relief. I think he should fine that fat cow too. Did you know that she is on her 4th marriage! Wow, Gays should be able to rack up divorces just like she does. hahahaha I also think that Kim Davis should not be paid and any paychecks she's received since denying those licenses way back at the end of June, she should return those monies; since she has not earned them.

Here is the oath that she took when she took office,  "I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth, and be faithful and true to the Commonwealth of Kentucky so long as I continue a citizen thereof, and that I will faithfully execute, to the best of my ability, the office of _______ according to law; and I do further solemnly swear (or affirm) that since the adoption of the present Constitution, I, being a citizen of this State, have not fought a duel with deadly weapons within this State nor out of it, nor have I sent or accepted a challenge to fight a duel with deadly weapons, nor have I acted as second in carrying a challenge, nor aided or assisted any person thus offending, so help me God."

That is the weirdest oath I have ever seen. What the hell is that with all of that stuff about a duel, were duels ever really that popular back in Kentucky of all places? hahahaha

Hey you fat bitch, Kim Davis, how's the view from your cell? Are you smelling dirty feet and stinky pussy yet? hahahaha Ewwww!!! I know you will be Gay for your stay. Just give it time. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment