Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Models at New York Fashion Week or Nazi Concentration Camp Victims?

I love fashion and I was always known for my clothes. So I still live for fashion and I watch Project Runway every year. And I am a former Drag Queen. That's my background. So when I talk about fashion I know from which I speak. So I was scrolling through the pics of some of the new "looks" that went down the runway at New York's Fashion Week. Some of the trends are just retreads. But what shocked me the most was a pic of some of the models for Opening Ceremony. And I was really taken aback, are these models or are these some Nazi Concentration Camp victims thrown in to scare us. Take a look at the picture and you tell me who are these women? These poor women are nothing but skin and bones. Look at the biceps on the chick in the middle with her head down. Poor thing is so starved she cannot even hold her head up!!!!! And her waist looks like it is just 20 inches if that! So sad!!!!!!!!!

The natural look at Opening Ceremony

No comments:

Post a Comment