Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Man Turns on Olive Garden After Buying Ulimited Pasta Pass!!!....This is So CRAY CRAY!!!!




 Here's what happens when you eat Olive Garden pasta for 7 weeks straight


A man buys a unlimited Pasta Pass for $100.00 which gives him access to the Olive Garden's never ending pastas and salads for 7 weeks. The guy, John Greenough, a research analyst for Business Insider Intelligence, was one of the 1,000 Pasta Pass holders and claims he ate there 20 out of the first 25 days every day. But that was not good for him because he developed canker sores in his mouth due to the high salt content of the pasta and he started to just not feel well eating all of that pasta. Really?! I am shocked at this. And he says that he used to order the food to go and that this service was terrible and sometimes he had to wait 45 mins to 1hr just to get his order and the servers seemed confused. Now I know he's lying. I used to get Olive Garden to go from my local restaurant back in 2005 and 2006 and I never waited more than 5 mins and my order was always perfect. Maybe the people at his local restaurant are dumb asses? I love the stuffed mushrooms from my Olive Garden and their pasta was always on point! I wish I could afford to get an unlimited pasta pass at Olive Garden, I'd be there at least 2 or 3 times a week and I'd eat one and take one home. hahahaha So this guy John says he's not gonna return to Olive Garden once his 7 weeks is up. You can stop now and give me your pass and I'll be glad to take over for you. hahahaha I dont believe this guy, that Olive Garden made him sick and gave him canker sores!!!! (According to the Mayo Clinic, the exact cause of canker sores is unclear, although triggers can include highly acidic certain foods like tomato sauce.) Sigh. Hmmm....hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment