Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Kentucky County Clerk Kim Davis Still Talking and Causing Trouble!!!

Awww, man, I just don't understand why the court nor the Governor of Kentucky can make this woman do her job? County clerk Kim Davis gave another interview on Monday, where she admits that the licenses issued by her staff are invalid. "I can't put my name on a license that doesn't represent what God ordained what marriage to be," Davis said in a television interview with ABC News, taped on Monday. I just don't under how Davis's religious rights supersedes the rights of everyone else. Its like with criminals, everyone is so worried about the rights of the criminal being trampled on, and no one cares about the rights of the victim, not to be a victim or to get justice. Judge Bunning better throw this fat cow back in prison and then throw out the key. The State of Kentucky is paying her a salary to issue licenses. She is not doing that, so she should not be paid until she complies with the US Supreme Court orders. Everyone else has to what makes her so special that she doesn't have to? I am tired of writing about her fat ass and I am definitely tired of looking at her ugly as mug. She's almost as ugly as Howard Stern!!! They both give me nightmares! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment