Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

$53 Million In Jewels Stolen From Cannes Hotel!!

Wow, this is really shocking! The 2nd largest heist in France's history, happened this weekend at the Carlton Hotel in Cannes. The hotel was hosting a jewelry exhibition and the jewels were taken from one of the exhibits by an armed gunman wearing a hat and scarf. Cannes is a hot spot for thieves because it is right on the sea which makes for an easy get away. The police are investigating and hope to catch the thief soon. As you know Cannes is filled with surveillance cameras, so the police are checking the feeds for clues as to how the thief got away so quickly. This is the 3rd such heist in Cannes this year, back in May a $2.6 million dollar necklace was stolen from a party and another $1million in jewels from a hotel room.  Wow, sounds to me like those rich people are very careless! If I were wearing a $2.6 million or even $1 million in jewels, I would first of all have extra ARMED security, probably some former Isreali Mosad Agents and I definitely would not be keeping my jewels in my room unless it had a safe in the closet. And if someone tried to rob me, my security would shoot to kill. And I, myself would be armed also. Just in case my security was slow to react. You might snatch my necklace and run, but you wouldn't make it 5 ft in front of me b4 I pulled my 40 cal and busted a cap in your ass! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment