Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hallmark Channel Goes Cray Cray and Has Xmas In July!

Okay every year Christmas decorations and things turn up earlier and earlier. Well the Hallmark Channel has really gone cray cray and is showing Christmas movies all week long the 2nd week of July! That's right folks, I said July! What is the world coming to. It's 90 degrees and up outside but we have movies about good old Saint Nick, roaring fires, presents, snow and Reindeer! Hallmark Channel is also promoting the upcoming release of their Keepsake ornaments! Again in JULY! hahahaha I love Christmas time too, and every year I participate in the decorating contest that we hold here at my Apt complex, I am the reigning 3rd place champ 3 years in a row! I would have had 2nd or higher last year but my new neighbors kept copying elements of my design. Damnit! hahahaha But I think I'll break my streak this year. (crosses fingers ) hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment