Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

QVC Finally Drops Racist Chef Paula Deen!

Better late than never! QVC has finally come to their senses and dropped Racist Chef Paula Deen. Deens' products will no longer be sold on QVC and Deen will no longer appear on the network to sell her products. YEAH! That's almost everyone! There are still a couple of smaller companies who have rallied around the racist Chef, and I will NOT do business with them ever again! Paula was fired by the Food Network but she could land on another network, like Esquire. If she does, I will not watch her show (should she get one) nor will I watch Esquire Network. And I was really shocked to find out today that both the Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton have both thrown their support to the Racist Chef! WTF! I think both of them are 2 senile old fools! (that was a read! hahahaha) I know God wants us to love our neighbors and to forgive them for their transgressions. And I forgive Paula Deen for being a racist, but I still cant stand her and will not support her ever again! I sure will be glad when someone else does something news worthy so that I can stop writing about this bitch! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment