Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

Queen Latifah's New Talk Show!

Hmmm...wait, didn't Queen Latifah, real name Dana Owens, already have a talk show? Yes, she did, it was like 14 years ago I think. Yeap, I just checked Wikipedia and her talk show was 1999 to 2001. And as I recall, it very BORING! That's why it only lasted 2yrs. So unless she has a new format from the old one, I think this one is going to be a big BORE also. If we don't learn from our mistakes we are doomed to repeat them. Having celebrities on your show and asking them the same old boring questions, how was it to make this movie, how did you like working with so and so, blah blah blah blah. That's the reason why I like Wendy Williams, she is usually more edgy and asks questions that others don't ask. And many times I find her rude to her guests, but that's what keeps it interesting. Although, she held back when she had Leann Rhimes on recently. Wendy doesn't like  women poachers and that's how Leann found her current husband, Eddie Cibrian. Leann and Eddie were both married to other people when they met on the set of a Lifetime movie they were starring in. They fell in love and soon divorced their spouses and then they got married to each other.Oh well getting back to the Queen. I will check out her show, but only if it doesn't conflict with any of my other shows. hahahaha Good luck Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment