Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Warning!!! Danger Will Robinson!!! Danger!!! FaceBook is Installing Software On My Computer Without My Permission!!!

This is a big crock of doo doo!!! Twice this week, Facebook has tried to install software onto my computer without my permission! I usually have a bunch of windows open on my computer and I always leave them open 24/7. That way when I want to check one of my favorite sites, I don't have to go through all of the keystrokes to get to it. Well twice this week, Facebook has loaded software onto my computer without my permission. One time I found the software in my temporary file and I deleted it and the 2nd time my computer refused to allow it to complete the download. And I had the download bar at the bottom of my chrome window with an error message that stated "refused permission to complete download". There was another incident a few weeks ago, where facebook downloaded some software onto my computer and when I complained this guy was trying to get me to give him my email address to tell me how to delete it. I did not give it to him. The whole thing was just too shady! So I no longer leave facebook open. When I am done with my farmville game. I close the window. Better safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment