Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ruben Studdard Joins Cast of Biggest Loser!

I guess Ruben Studdard is tired of being the velvet teddy bear and has joined the next cast of Biggest Loser. A few years ago, Ruben gave up meat and became a vegetarian. He lost a lot of weight and was looking really svelte and sexy. However, after his marriage broke up with the Gold digging air tramp ( his ex wife was a flight attendant), Ruben put on all the weight he lost and then some. Meat is not fattening, and humans need protein! What's fattening is all the butter and sauces that people love to slather on top of their meats. My ex used to love to put a giant tablespoon of butter on top of our steaks after he cooked them. I had to put a stop to that. He was making my cholesterol go up. hahahaha Anyway, I just want to wish Ruben, "Good Luck" on the show and I hope he loses all the weight he wants to and then some. And then get back into the studio and cut a new cd. I love his voice. He's one of the BEST tenors out there now!

No comments:

Post a Comment