Search This Blog

Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 3 of Heatwave! High Today of 106!

We are now on day of an 8 day heatwave and today's high was 106. It was 107  yesterday and 105 the day b4 that! OUCH! If this is what hell is like, I need to get saved and go to heaven. hahahahaha And at night we had a low of 72. Ouch! No rest for the wicked. hahahaha But that's nothing compared to tomorrow and Tues and Wed. We are expecting a high of 109 on Mon and 111 for Tues and Wed!!! I left my a/c on all night last night I set it to like 85. I got some sleep. I set it to 82 tonite. Hopefully, I will be able to sleep longer. hahahahaha But our temps are nothing compared to Arizona and Death Valley 115 and 125 respectively!!! And no Delta breeze in sight, not until maybe Friday. I hope I can last that long. So far there have been no deaths in Calif but there was one in Nevada. I need to go do blood work this week so I hope I can get out and get there early! I think I'll freeze a couple of bottles of water for my trip. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment