Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Animal Planet's Treehouse Masters Rocks!

Wow! Who knew that Animal Planet had such an amazing reality show that was NOT about animals! hahaha I was watching Animal Planet last night this show about the Great Barrier Reef in Australia when I saw a trailer for a show called Treehouse Masters. So I quickly went to my On Demand to see if I could watch past episodes. Luckily for me there were quite a few past episodes. WOW!!! This show is a LOT of fun! The owner of the company is this guy named Peter. Peter is not normal! First of all, he is a genius when it comes to building treehouses! Second, he is a lot of fun to be around. He is so silly, even when he trips over construction debris, he does it in a silly/hilarious way. The first episode that I watched was the Treehouse Brewing Company episode. They built a beer micro brewer in a treehouse! And the treehouse was painted red like barn and they installed a very nice stained glass window. This was a pretty decent sized tree house too. It has a full sized bar, a half bath, and a deck. And while it wasn't cheap, it wasn't break the bank expensive either. It was around $75, 000.00. The next episode that I watched was the Thai Spirit house treehouse they built in upstate New York. For this chick who claims to be a writer. I really liked this one too because they put a loft in it with a queen sized bed and a big desk under the main window with an amazing view of her farm. So if you love hgtv type building shows and tree houses, this show is definitely for you. I love it and will be watching the rest of the season! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment