Search This Blog

Friday, July 12, 2013

Rumor Has It that Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Will Marry This Weekend!

Awww, I guess Halle didn't want to be the mother to another bastard child. So the rumor is, Halle, 46 and 47 yr old fiance Olivier Martinez have left the county and flown to France to get married this weekend. No details on the exact location or date, but that's how rumors work. hahahaha No word on who made her dress either. I think she will probably go with Vera Wang. No one can make a wedding dress like Vera Wang! I just love her gowns! If I get married, I'm wearing a tux for the ceremony and a Vera Wang gown for the reception! hahahaha Good luck Halle and Olivier, I give the marriage just 3 yrs because that's Halle average. This will be the 3rd marriage for Halle and the first for Olivier. Halle was previously married to MLB player Dave Justice for 3yrs then she was married to singer Eric Benet again for just 3 yrs. Eric cheated on Halle with a ton of women! Ala Tiger Woods like cheating! I wonder if Halle is like Pamela Anderson in the sack? I've seen Pamela Anderson's sex tape with her former husband Tommy Lee and every time they fucked, she would just lay there. Yawn! So I think she is one of those beautiful women that think they are too pretty to work at having sex. hahahahaha BIG YAWN! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment