Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is a Sex Pervert!

This is so disgusting I hate writing about it! If you've been watching the news, San Diego Mayor Bob Filner has been accused of sexual harassment by a total of 7 women. Sounds to me like he has a problem. The first woman, Irene McCormack Jackson,  to accuse him was his communications director. According to Ms Jackson's lawsuit, the Mayor demanded kisses, told her to come to work without panties on, and that he wanted to see her naked. Is that disgusting or what?! And have you seen him, Bob Filner, he is hell of UGLY! His face looks like a giant raisin, all wrinkled with big giant pores and beady little eyes. He couldn't touch me even if he paid me. hahahaha And if he were the last man on earth, I'd turn straight. hahahahaha ( that was a read hahahaha) Anyway, the 7 women have provided detail accounts of the lewd unwanted advances made by the Mayor, along with unwanted touching and his slobbering kisses. EWW I think I just threw up in my mouth! hahahaha The Mayor is a divorcee but I wonder who that woman is that is often seen holding hands with on the news? Is she his ex wife or is she his girlfriend? Either way, she needs help. She's not a bad looking woman, but what the hell is she doing with that old troll? hahaha So not only is the Mayor a pervert, but now he wants the City Council of San Diego to pay his legal bills. Oh HELL NO! Why should the City of San Diego pay his legal bills? That is NOT right. He is being sued because he is a filthy sex pig. Not because of anything he did in his capacity as Mayor. And since 7 members of the city council have asked him to resign, it's not looking good for the Mayor. Oh well so sad, too bad! haahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment