Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What is the World's Fastest Growing Condiment? If You Guessed Salsa, UMP Wrong!

I was more than a little surprised to find that Mustard is the World's fastest growing condiment. It's been around for eons upon eons. I think the Neanderthals were putting mustard on their Saber toothed tiger steaks. hahahaha Mustard is so popular now, that some restaurants are grinding their own and serving it up from bar taps. Among the varieties now on store shelves: Dusseldorf-style mustards (“Move over Dijon,” declared one food writer last year), fruity mustards (blueberry, anyone?) and the super-coarse Tin Mustard (it’s got a texture reminiscent of caviar, say fans.) I would probably like the Dusseldorf-style mustard especially if it is spicy or extra tangy. yum yum But I doubt that I would enjoy the fruity mustard , it just sounds weird to me. hahahaha Don't get me wrong, I do like sweet and sour together. I just cant picture myself dipping my corn dog into some blueberry mustard. YUCK! hahahaha But I would probably like cranberry mustard on a turkey sandwich. Yum YUM. Dijon is now my go to mustard. I use it on everything, hot dogs, hamburgers, ham sandwiches, potato salad and macaroni salad. Yum Yum!!! Well I will definitely my eye out for the Dusseldorf-style mustard. Hey Walmart, are you reading this? Get me some Dusseldorf-style mustard, please! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment