Search This Blog

Friday, July 5, 2013

Agent Drops Racist Chef Paula Dean After 10yrs

Oh how the mighty have fallen! Racist Chef Paula Deen has been dropped by her agent Barry Weiner after 10yrs of representing her. The Yahoo article says they "parted ways" but I am just reading between the lines, he woke up and decided to tell her to kick rocks. This scandal is not going away and now Paula Deen is Persona Non Grata everywhere! Maybe there IS real hope for the USA after all. Racism might really be on its way out? I know it will NEVER be gone 100%, but maybe we can reach like 90 or 95%? I sure as hell hope so! People should be judged on their character and NOT on the color of their skin!!! Hey Paula have you reached rock bottom yet? Will you change your racist ways now that you've lost all of your partnerships and standing in the community? Her 100 million plus company is now down to nothing. No one is selling her products beyond what has already been ordered or in stock. No one is printing her books. She lost 4 restaurants! All she has left is her big old racist looking hubby and her mansion and a fucked reputation as a racist. If I was Lisa Jackson, when I won my lawsuit against Paula and her brother Bubba, I'd get out of the south. hahahaha (Lisa Jackson is the former employee who is suing Paula Deen for sexual harassment and hostile work environment.)

Hopefully this will be my last article on this biatch! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment