Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

CMT Network: Fat Cops!

If you know me , you know that I LOVE cop shows. Regular Cops on Fox, Alaska State Troopers on Nat Geo, and Campus PD on G4 Network etc I also love my made up cop shows like Law and Order, Law and Order: SUV and CI, Rizzoli and Isles, all of the CSIs, and etc. Well imagine my surprise when I saw show called Fat Cops on the CMT network. So I had to check it out and OMG!! I nearly fell off my chair. This is a reality show set in Trinity Texas with a real police force. And it has quite the cast of characters. Some of the cops are whales like the Chief of Police he looks like he is about 6'2" and at least 400lbs Then there is "BIG SEXY", one of the patrol officers aka Officer Givens. He is also about 6'2" and at least 450lbs.  Then there is a tiny cop named Officer Sikes and he looks just like Chucky the Killer doll from those horror movies with a shaved head. LOL I kid you NOT!!! There are some regular sized cops too. But if they got into a foot chase with those fatties trying to catch a perp, the perp could easily abscond. Or toss a couple of dough nuts and walk away. Those fatties are all about their food!!! hahahahaha But on a happier note, they seem to be a good bunch of guys. I just cannot believe they made it through the police academy carrying all of that weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment