Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2015

Congratulations to Fantasia Barrino on Her Marriage to Kendall Taylor This Weekend!

Congratulations go out to one of my favorite singers, Fantasia Barrino on her marriage to fiance Kendall Taylor, they tied the knot this weekend on a yacht somewhere. No word on how large or small the bridal party was, or even where the marriage took place. I love my details. The bride wore a lace dress with long sleeves, no word on who designed it. But Fantasia can afford Kenneth Basso or Vera Wang, so I hope that's the route she went. In the pic on Yahoo and Wendy Williams, you can only see part of a sleeve and the little Neru collar. Thank God Fantasia finally found someone single to mess around with, close your legs to married men gurl.(Spoken in my best Nene voice. hahahaha) Good luck and I hope it works out for you Tasia, gurl. You certainly deserve some happiness. I just hope that you got a prenup. Kendall is the COO of some courier company allegedly. He could be a driver for all we know. hahahaha (Sorry, that was kind of shadey! hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment