Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2015

Katy Woman Disappears While Snorkeling off the Coast of Curacao

Okay this is more than a little suspicious!!! A Katy (Houston Texas area) woman, Amanda Waller was snorkeling with her husband, an several friends when she went missing this week in Curacao in the Caribbean. The husband, whose name was not given, claims that Amanda and 3 friends were snorkeling together when they got separated. The friends surfaced but Amanda didn't. So they started searching for her. The husband claims he was diving nearby and when he surfaced, he saw them looking for his wife. He swam over and joined the search.  And they've been looking both on land and sea for her. Come on now, the first problem is what she doing in the water in the first place. Black people don't swim. LOL The next problem is why did they break protocol by getting separated from her in the first place. Buddy diving is supposed to save lives. That's the whole point of diving with a buddy so that you can watch out for each other. The last time I was in Hawaii, I took a 1/2 day boat ride and we stopped in about 15 ft of water to have lunch and swim and snorkel. I don't swim well, so I had on a life preserver, and I had a flotation device and I was never more than 10 feet from the boat and I told the cute crew man to keep an eye on me that I didn't swim well at all. I did just fine but the flotation device was glued to my hands. And I didn't stay in the water that long. Anyway, maybe Amanda should have stayed in her boat. The husband didn't cry not one time during this interview, he never once looked the camera in the eye, and he talked about his wife in the past tense. Why would he do that if she was just missing and not dead?? Highly suspicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment