Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2015

Patti Stanger and Millionaire Matchmaker Leaving Bravo After 8 Seasons!

Patti Stanger and her show the Millionaire Matchmaker are leaving Bravo Network after 8 Seasons on there. I say good riddance to bad rubbish. I mean how are you going to find me a mate when you cant find one for yourself. Okay? Yes, that's right folks, Patti is single again! After finding another fiance it barely lasted 6 months, I think. And that the 2nd one this year too! LOL What a tramp! LOL I wasn't a fan of this show. Patti is loud mouthed rude ass bitch. Wendy Williams liked her, and their parents were friends down in Florida, until Patti's mom passed away. Patti claims she is moving to a new network, but why would someone take Bravo's sloppy seconds? This show was not good. And she even introduced Kenya Moore the whore to a married man. Wow, really bitch? LOL Sigh. Bye Felicia! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment